Saturday, August 27, 2005

Questions about love

I would ask myself these questions about love.

What am I seeking in my life? Wealth or power? Do I want heart contentment or misery of my heart ? what is that my heart really desires?

We the Muslims have been striped of heart contentment because we ignored the root of love. Everything that we do have its tests. Likewise, in our love life we will be tested, but if we are sincere to our love we will overcome it.

I would ask myself these questions: What do I want in my life? A person I can spend the rest of my life with trying to follow the entire teachings of Islam or a doctor who does not follow Islam but is very wealthy?

Like I said before, if a guy/gal loves Allah and His messenger above everything, he/she will automatically find happiness in love.

From what I know, a woman only wants someone who she can be herself with; one that she can share her strength, weakness, low self esteem, craziness, happiness, sadness and security. She wants to be able to express her views without being put down or screamed at. She wants to see this deep love feeling in the eyes of this man everyday no matter how difficult their lives are. I call this companionship, etc. She wants security that she would not be left alone when she is sick or something drastic happens in her life and she wants softness and compassion when she is in a bad mood and she does want her man to understand her.

The test of love could be some sort of catastrophe in their lives, but they will be patient, support each other and come out together loving each other more. When a woman truly loves a man, she surrenders herself completely to his disposal and this man in turn does not take advantage of this but he treats her with kindness, respect and love.

The main thing we are looking for in life is called “Taqwa” and may The Almighty give us all that for the rest of our lives. (Ameen)

Our generation has ruined love to what he/she has. If a guy is a lawyer, doctor or very wealthy, a gal will jump at his feet claiming to love him. But if he gets broke or sick, she will forsake him simply coz she never loved him in the first place.

It will be better if we can fall in love with ones inner-self rather than the outer-self.
True love brings heart contentment, heart contentment brings Allah’s pleasure, Allah’s pleasure brings success in this world and the hereafter. I am not asking you to compare this statement to today Muslim’s life. Please refer to Abrahim, Musa, Dawood, Sulayeeman, Zacariya, and our Noble Prophet, (saw) and his companions after the conquest of Mecca.

Behind every successful man, there is a true loving woman and I wish one of these days I will meet this dream woman somewhere…………….

Hey anyone knows of any????

Undaunted

1 comment:

BBCD said...

thank you for your post.. you have your reply on my blog.